If you're here for the first time and not familiar with StarKid, please read my first article: What Is StarKid?
Have fun and be crazy for StarKid! : )

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ani: A Parody

The musical parodies the famous movie series, Star Wars. It's a story around Ani, also known as Darth Vader, who is tired of his monotonous life and planning to make his greatest comeback.


No content about the musical for now. Coming soon!


Because I haven't seen the movie series before, so there are many jokes I can't get. Therefore, I decide to update this article after I finish all six Star Wars movies.

Therefore, I would share how I made this blog and how I would improve it!

At first, I actually want to make all the gif pictures myself; however, I only did it for the first article because it's too time-consuming and exhausting. I've made 83 gif pictures for the first article! In spite of the fact that I want this blog to be perfect, I decided to use pictures from the Internet first and slowly change them into my own gif pictures in the future. Beside all the pictures that don't belong to me, there are hyperlinks which lead to the website where I found the pictures. You could click them and find more information about StarKid yourself!

As for the things I want to improve, I think my articles have too few reviews of myself, most of them are the plots of the musicals. Likewise, I would update the article with more my own points. That is, this blog would be continuously updated until I think it's perfect! XDDD(This blog is actually an assignment of English writing class, and I'm not sure if I can use the Internet expression. Nonetheless, it sometimes looks really serious without the expression, so I use it anyway.)

Please look forward to my blog. If you like Starkid as well or want to share your opinions, please comment below the articles. I would be ecstatic to have someone with whom I can discuss Starkid!(It's really hard to persuade nonnative English speakers to watch English musicals.)

No comments:

Post a Comment